D365 BC Consultant/Support Consultant - Homebased - £60,000
Who they are
A Microsoft Partner client of ours has asked us to find for them an experienced D365 Business Central Consultant to join their existing Dynamics team to help facilitate the successful rollout of their customer's ERP projects. They are known in the NAV Partner market for their high staff-retention rate and customer satisfaction, being the recipients of multiple industry-recognised awards for their outstanding customer service. If you share a similar passion for going the extra mile and doing the job to the best of your ability, then you will fit well into their team.
The company has their head office in London and are one of the stronger Microsoft Partners in the Dynamics NAV market. You would be joining their existing Dynamics team as part of their plans to invest further in the ERP and increase their market presence.
You would be coming onboard as an experienced D365 BC Consultant. You can expect to be kept busy with an exciting workload of projects due to the clients position in the NAV market and their large customer base. You will contribute to the successful completion of End-to-End lifecycles, liaising with End Users to ensure that the ERP solution meets their needs and across departments within the business to ensure a smooth process. You will be using your expertise to help develop solutions that meet the customer's needs, in line with the companies stellar reputation for customer service. The role would be homebased, with travel onsite only expected in exceptional circumstances, so candidates from across the UK and Europe will be considered.
What they're offering you
- A generous salary, depending on experience, rising as high as £60,000
- Experience of working for one of the UK's leading Microsoft Partners - access to industry-leading training and development, leading to an increase in your market value as an ERP Professional.
- A workload of exciting Dynamics Business Central/NAV projects to keep you busy.
- A progressive and friendly corporate culture to be welcomed into.
- Total freedom to work completely remotely
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Demonstrable experience of working on D365 Business Central functional implementations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - able to liaise across departments and with End Users, breaking down technical jargon into layman's terms for stakeholders.
- Capacity for leadership, to take charge on projects as required by the role.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, then directly contact Jake Connor on 0191 261 3250 or at email@example.com
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL