D365 CE Solutions Architect
A Microsoft Partner is looking to welcome a D365 CE Solutions Architect to the team!
- Serve as a strong functional resource and liaison in a client-facing position between the D365 CE development team and clients of the organization
- Participate in presales activity, client meetings, requirement discovery and analysis to identify and build solutions for business needs
- Strategically design, customize, configure and implement D365 systems
- Support D365 CE systems at all phases of the project lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience
- 6+ years' experience as a Project Manager/Senior Functional Consultant/Solutions Architect
- 6+ years' experience with D365 CE
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Work for a leading organization in technology
- Unparalleled opportunity for growth in a key position on a small team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 100% remote position
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.