I am currently working with a large, well-established Danish-founded company who focus on problem-solving for a variety of different customers, ranging from Enterprise-Level clients, to small startups. Since being founded in Denmark 25 years ago, they have grown and now have bases across Europe. Just one of the many services they offer involves building customer friendly solutions on top of customer systems. However, their problem solving does not revolve around using the same products to solve each problem, and so whilst a lot of their projects are completed using the MS stack, they are somewhat tech-agnostic, instead focusing on the best solution for each customer's needs.
Their business unit in Aarhus is currently looking for frontend developers, who can handle both sides of frontend development - the 'pretty' side (UX/UI) and also the handling of data and code. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on many exciting projects, instead of working on the same project, year after year. As such, they are looking for the right person, rather than focusing on filling a role for a particular project. If you are excited by technology and not afraid to branch out and learn more, then apply below!
- 2 years or more of front-end work experience, preferably in one or more of the following areas; React, Angular, Vue, iOS development, Android development
- The right mentality - able to look outside your technological scope to find the best solutions for customers
- Will be working closely with UI/UX designers who will provide specs, but important that you still understand it and its importance
- CI-CD / DevOps experience
Reasons to apply:
- Conferences, certifications - opportunities to grow within the company
- Ability to work with the latest technologies and try new things
- Flexible, informal work environment
IF you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Elizabeth Tyler on +45 89 88 82 53