I am looking for a Senior Manager in Reporting and Analytics to Join a well established Client of mine. This is an exciting role where you will lead a team to produce and analyse data led risk reporting that provides actionable insight to ensure that everyone is able to adhere to the risk management framework and has visibility on business performance against its risk appetite.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be accountable for the delivery of data led and actionable Level 1 and Level 2 Risk Category and governance reporting (aligned to the Risk Management Framework). Includes Business area (Exec & Local) reporting on control testing results, incidents, Audit & Oversight actions, ARM action plans and other relevant risk data
- Be accountable to produce analysis and insight, utilising data driven capability
- Lead the development of the use of new Technology capability to support and improve tracking of Risk Management data (inc. Power BI, Service Now, ARM)
- Lead automation of reporting, leveraging appropriate tooling.
- Lead the production of an annual control performance assessment and appropriate ad hoc requests for risk and control performance data
- Lead the continuous improvement and development of reporting and insight capability of EA
- Lead the team to administer ARM through data inputting e.g. risk profile updates, action plans and management of incident's
- Accountable for engagement with local risk management teams and control owners, supporting the delivery of RMF activities and driving consistency across stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of EA strategy and ensures the co-ordination and delivery of effective information, interpretation and guidance, enabling business areas to assess the downstream implications linked to their decisions.
- Support key governance committees, such as the Operational Risk Committee and Operational Resilience governance.
- Leads, manages and motivates a high performing team, developing colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback and coaching, contributing to their development and providing ongoing support.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience (at least 3 years) in 1st or 2nd line risk management roles
- Experience in the use of tools and data sources such as Power BI, Service Now etc to develop data led reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to convey complex information in a simple way
- Leadership capabilities to be able to influence, collaborate and make informed decisions
- Strong stakeholder management skills to develop a data led risk reporting and analytics team who provide risk reporting to support risk management
- Flexible benefits
- Colleague offers
- Flexible working
- Share schemes
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.