DYNAMICS 365 F&O BUSINESS PROCESS LEADER - GLENVIEW, ILLINOIS
Looking for an opportunity to join a Dynamics 365 F&O End User? A client of mine in Glenview, Illinois is looking to bring on a Business Process Leader to their team!
The successful candidate will provide business expertise for the named business function(s). In partnership with Business Owners, this role will lead design of new "future state" processes leveraging industry best practice processes and ERP system capabilities needed to optimize business results. This includes understanding of existing business processes, defining requirements for continued optimization and future changes, evaluating gaps and working with ERP consultants to find solutions.
· Minimum of Bachelor's degree with business, computer science, information systems, business analysis or equivalent experience
· Deep knowledge of one or more of the following business functions, including typical automation requirements and interactions across other business processes and functional areas:
o Production Scheduling and Planning
· Manufacturing company and decentralized business model experience preferred
· 5+ Years demonstrated experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX. Including 4+ of them AX2012.
· At least 2 full life cycle projects experience in this role
· Demonstrated experience in process analysis and mapping of assigned process area
· Demonstrated success in working as part of a global team
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Lead and facilitate the definition and implementation of an optimum end to end process, data and KPIs leveraging industry best practices and ERP systems solution for the specified process area.
o Provide functional expertise and guide solution design to ensure successful and planned business outcomes.
o Conduct workshops and work with Business Function Leads and/or representatives from other areas to ensure seamless integration with their processes.
o Collaborates with other functional team members to develop common / global processes where possible, while ensuring regional and local needs are also met.
o Identify software gaps, evaluate and provides alternative solution and recommendations and works with business owners and team members to determine satisfactory approach.
· Lead and facilitate the delivery of Project Deliverables required to ensure an effectively functioning ERP system.
o Lead development, review and approval of requirements for the ERP system.
o Lead development, review and approval of reporting, KPIs, and analytics.
o Participates in development of requirements for legacy ERP conversion to the new system, including data mapping. Working closely with the data team to ensure that requirements are met.
o Supports data quality/cleansing efforts.
o Participates in the analysis and design of any necessary modification; works closely with development team members on development, testing and implementation of the necessary modification.
o Leads requirements documentation, development of testing plans and scenarios, test execution and results tracking. Ensuring that all aspects of system functions are fully tested through all phases.
o Participates in the development and documentation of security requirements for all users.
· Assist with ensuring business units are ready for ERP systems migrations.
o Leads training requirements definition, authoring and testing.
o Works with the Change Management team and functional team members to develop comprehensive change management plan including user documentation.
· Work in collaboration with business owners and leaders to provide ongoing review and support of ERP processes to ensure business units maintain and improve use of the delivered business solution.
o Conduct post implementation audits
o Continue to identify optimization opportunities for processes and systems usage
o Support issue / incident resolution
o Provide support for assessment and requirements for business requested changes
· Keep current with knowledge and expertise critical for success; attend training sessions, workshops, and other learning opportunities to increase related knowledge and other applicable skills (e.g. documentation, test case development, change management, communication or leadership).
This client is in initial stages of planning out their global rollout to F&O from the current 2012 R3 that they're on.
To get started with the process contact email@example.com or 8134376868.