One of our clients is looking for a Microsoft 365 Pre-Sales Lead. The Sales Specialist will collaborate with a team of high performing Specialists and Technical Specialists to drive solution opportunity revenue and market share by leveraging the Microsoft Technologies to meet their customers modern workplace and collaboration solution needs.
This is a full time, remote position with some travel into the office post COVID. Candidates must be US Citizens/GCH.
As a M365 Sales leader, you should be familiar with M365 suite of tools, features, functionalities offered by:
SharePoint online, Exchange Online, MS Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Graph, Power Platform suite of tools (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual agents) and M365 Apps.
This client is looking for someone who has most or all of the following capabilities:
* In-depth understanding of the Microsoft O365 and Azure platforms
* Proven track record of exceeding sales targets for Microsoft Modern Work Collaboration
* Experience in conducting discussion and presales workshop sessions with our clients to drive O365 based sales opportunities
* Proficient in cross-selling M365 based opportunities across existing accounts to exceed revenue targets
- Ability to work closely with and explain technology and processes to client management teams
- Help grow Sales & GTM leadership roles by participating in initiatives with market units (Industry verticals) and go to market industry specific solutions.
- Provide business insights and recommendations to key stakeholders and foster sharing among communities on sales execution and revenue performance.
- Demonstrate experience in enterprise consulting services sales cycle from account planning and business development through lead management, deal qualification, opportunity management, close planning and forecasting
- Lead/Participate in presales activities such as sales presentations, proposals preparation and development of statement of work
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of technology industry experience (Required)
- Minimum 5-10 years of sales experience on M 365 solutions ( AZURE AD, Exchange online, SharePoint Online, SPFx, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BI & Flow).
If you are interested in applying, send your resume to Natalie at n.hunter@nigelfrank for consideration.