My client is looking for both mid-level and senior Android Engineers to help them deliver highly scalable services and world-class product experiencers for their connected hardware.
This is an opportunity to work on multiple layers of the technology stack, ranging from customer-focused user experience work, building scalable distributed cloud services, working with big data, machine learning, and everything in between. You will learn how to design services and experiences to shape living for the better around the globe.
Here, you will collaborate with team members and other engineering groups internally to build full-stack mobile applications and services using the latest technologies in a dynamic and agile environment. You will be part of a fun-loving, ethical and diverse team that seeks challenges, loves improving and values teamwork. You will have opportunities for mentorship, career growth, and work on high-business impact areas.
As part of an agile environment, you will
- Build industry-leading mobile apps for connected appliances on a global scale
- Elaborate, estimate, and design for small increments of work just-in-time
- Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments
- Swarm around tasks along with other Scrum team members
- Perform technology evaluation and design spikes
- Report status of assigned software development tasks (Jira)
- Consistently follow the specified software development methodology
- Continuously learn and challenge the organization concerning new practices, processes, technologies, and languages
- Provide leadership and assistance among and across teams/organizations
- Providing deep systems support (programming, architecture, system analysis) for the Applications team.
Tech Stack - Android, Kotlin, RESTful APIS, AWS, UI/UX, Java 8, RX Java, Dagger, Android Studio
- 3+ years of experience on a team developing native Android application(s)
- Experience with Java 8 and RX Java in a production application
- Experience developing apps that interact with web services (REST, JSON)
- Knowledge of how to use REST APIs and third-party SDKs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Experience with frameworks such as Dagger and design patterns
- Experience with Android Studio
- Experience with the publishing process for Google app store
- Experience with Google Play Services is a plus
How they Enjoy Work!
They are offering a fun place to work and grow both personally and professionally. If you have a positive outlook on life, you will truly flourish here.
They'll provide you with the training and tools needed for their environment as well as a salary up to 65,000 SEK (dependent on experience), a bonus based on company performance, pension, 30 days' vacation and much more!
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens (Recruitment Consultant) - email@example.com