We've just partnered up with one of Europes and the UK's well known Cloud-Native Managed Services company who are rapidly expanding their Azure division and are looking for a number of Senior Azure Cloud Architects who specialise in Cloud-Native technologies to join their team.
You will be joining the professional services team and supporting cloud sales whilst getting the opportunity to work with industry leading clients in vertical such as Finance, Energy, Consumer Services & Data Platforms.
So what will you be doing in this role?
- Working with customer to develop cutting edge, next-gen solutions that leverage public cloud platforms
- Run workshops with customers and advise them on architectural improvements & best practices
- Helping customers on their cloud journey from implementation to delivery
- Work with the sales team to build proposals
- Be the middle person between the customer and our clients team of cloud delivery and tech experts
What do they want to see in a potential candidate?
- Extremely technical person with demonstrable hands-on experienced in large, enterprise scale cloud projects
- Experience in public cloud technology and architecture (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Possess the ability to lead internal team and clients on their cloud journey and you're not afraid of challenging ideas and effecting change for the better
- Strong skills in areas such as CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS to name a few
- Excellent leadership skills combined with good interpersonal / communication skills
Whilst the majority of these skills are great to have, ultimately they're looking for a ambitious individual who strives to improve themselves on a daily basis both in their career and their technical skillset.
So if you like the sound of this role then please reach out to me via the following methods:
Office Line: 0191 300 1800
LinkedIn: 'Chris Garside'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR