UX Researcher | 100% Remote (UK-Wide) | £40,000 - £60,000 (Base) + Package
I am engaged with one of my longest-tenured clients as they look to expand their growing consulting practice by way of hiring UX Researchers, at both mid and senior-level. They are an innovative and award-winning Software Consultancy, with offices in the North East of England and Scotland, with these roles offering a unique opportunity to work on large-scale projects for top-tier clients including the UK Government and leading Financial Services institutions.
Working as a UX Researcher, you'll carry out research to identify user needs and business goals. You'll also assess how well existing services meet people's needs. Your key role is to carry out research, involve your team and stakeholders in the process and share findings in an engaging and collaborative way. You'll work with specialists like Content Designers, Interaction Designers, Developers, Business Analysts and Technical Architects, often as part of a multidisciplinary team, with an overriding focus on providing the best possible service to their customers.
These roles will be 100% remote (both now and post-COVID) but applicants must be based in the UK. Their core office locations are based in the North East of England and Scotland, so applicants based within a commutable distance are all welcome to go into an office. But to clarify... these roles are GENUINELY remote!
- UX Research - First and foremost, you must have a proven track record in UX Research. Hands-on experience with varying research methodologies (e.g. behavioural and ethnographic research, iterative lab/guerrilla usability testing, tree testing, benchmarking, remote/online testing etc.) is crucial and should be visible on your CV or application document.
- Stakeholder Management - Due to the nature of the role and the nature of the business, you need to have clear and proven experience working in a stakeholder-facing environment.
- Agile Experience - Whilst not a pure Agile organisation (think Agile with a small 'a' rather than a capital 'A'), they are on something of an 'Agile journey' so it is crucial anybody they bring into the business helps that journey.
- Portfolio - Finally, whilst not a technical or skill requirement, it is important that you are able to support your application with a portfolio demonstrating your work, hence why I included it as an 'essential requirement'.
So there you have it... a pretty interesting role if I don't say so myself, and something that should hopefully appeal to you. If it does, and you would like to set up a chat, then give me a shout via the following means:
- Office Line: 0191 338 7540
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and any process will be fully compliant with GDPR. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these roles will also be 100% remote until otherwise advised.