Azure Solutions Architect - Copenhagen - DKK 800 / hour
Nigel Frank has partnered with a reputable Microsoft Partner based in Copenhagen who are looking to hire freelancers to assist with an ongoing project for one of their customers. They are a Danish leader in public Cloud solutions and work primarily with enterprise-level customers with large-scale projects. This company is on an exciting journey to be the most cutting-edge cloud company on the market by driving the shift to digital technologies and helping their customers dramatically reshape their industries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment
- Liaising with business/customer stakeholders
- Planning and designing the structure of a technology solution
- Communicating system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate software or hardware and suggesting integration methods
- Assisting with solving technical problems when they arise
- Practical experience with Azure, AWS or GCP
- Database technologies such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, CI/CD
- Holds one or more expert level certifications on Azure, AWS or GCP (desirable)
Our client is looking to hire ASAP, for an initial contract of 6 months. The ideal candidate will be based on-site in Copenhagen or Aarhus, so we are only considering contractors already based in Denmark.
If this opportunity excites you, or you would like some further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you wish to apply, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 6624 for a confidential chat.