Dynamics NAV Developer - Palo Alto, CA - Remote
A third party logistics group with a large, collaborative Information Technology team is seeking an in-house Nav ERP Developer to support and modify a complex ERP system.
Our client is a warehousing & distribution end user who provides packaging solutions to the pharmaceutical sector and has been rapidly growing in recent years. Most recently, they have been in the process of customizing their NAV system and are in need of an internal technical resource in order to design solutions that fit the needs of company that has a complex warehousing process.
Joining this organization can help take your career to the next level by working with some of the latest NAV software and collaborate on an extensive project pipeline. Not only will you be able to grow your skill set by working with several other integrated technologies, but you will also be working with a fun, exciting team who aims to stay ahead of the tech curve and utilize software resources to their fullest potential.
- Customize, support, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics NAV through the C/AL code
- Design technical specs based on requirements gathered from a functional team
- Troubleshoot MS NAV issues and debug errors
- Develop solutions to be integrated between NAV and other technologies
- Document processes and procedures, identifying paths for improvement
- 4+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP software
- C/AL and C/SIDE programming experience is a must
- NAV implementation and upgrade experience a plus
- Strong experience with supply chain, warehousing, and/or manufacturing processes
- Experience with EDI a plus
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, and/or Java a plus, not required
Salary / Benefits:
- $120,000 base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Hours
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
Interested in learning more? Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-5467. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.