Accounting and ERP Manager - Dynamics NAV - Atlanta
Our client is a rapidly growing textile manufacturer looking for a senior level accounting and finance professional took take ownership of financial reporting and act as a super user on their NAV ERP system. In this role, you will oversee any continuous improvement efforts and upgrade projects to financial systems. The Accounting/ERP Manager will work side by side with senior & program leadership, regarding finance and accounting policies & procedures.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance (Masters Preferred)
- Extensive experience with Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central
- 5-10+ years of experience in accounting and/or finance
- Strong knowledge of inventory and manufacturing processes
- Experience overseeing payroll administration is a plus
- Able to start projects from scratch and manage all phases and activities, providing implementation and post-implementation support
- Good team player with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive base salary up to $120k for ideal candidates
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Paid Time Off and Vacation program
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Fun company culture
Don't miss out! Apply today or contact Matt at 646-540-7521 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NAV market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NAV market and some of the opportunities and NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted at (646-540-7521) or email firstname.lastname@example.org