My client in Georgia is currently seeking a highly qualified Dynamics NAV/BC Controller for a textile manufacturing company, providing a comprehensive selection of professional and technical services and products design to enhance the success of companies in a rapidly changing market. As the Controller, your duty is to ensure the ERP systems and plans are in place to support effective program implementation and conduct flawless audits. The Controller will work side by side with senior & program leadership, regarding finance and accounting policies & procedures.
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance (Masters Preferred)
- 5-7+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV/BC
- 5-10+ years of experience in accounting and/or finance required working with CPFF, FFP, and T&M
- Strong functional knowledge of NAV (especially in the Financials/Accounting module)
- Experience overseeing payroll administration required
- Experienced with DCAA audits and government contracting required
- Able to start projects from scratch and manage all phases and activities, providing implementation and post-implementation support
- Good team player with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills
This in an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous experience in Dynamics NAV to further build their skill set and work alongside other highly experienced consultants. The ideal candidate would be able to start immediately.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NAV market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NAV market and some of the opportunities and NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted at (718-412-1298) or email email@example.com
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic NAV opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply, please contact Alexander DeChino at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-412-1298 to find out more.