Looking for a Data Services Power BI expert to join a great team to help drive improvements across their company. A key part of the role is to develop and support the processes using the Microsoft Stack. They are looking for someone who is developed within Data warehouse, SSIS, ETL and SQL Server along with Power BI administration. This is essential as well as SSRS and presentation of Dashboards and reports.
Role & Responsibilities
- Advanced SQL, T-SQL Procedures, SSIS, Server database performance tuning, SSRS reporting and PowerBI. Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, PowerBI Administration reporting.
- Perform data wrangling using a variety of tools and techniques
- Build scalable and supportable data platforms and support the fast-growing data within the business
- Ensure data quality and integrity through well-defined acceptance criteria and testing
- Proficiency in writing advanced SQL queries and expertise in performance tuning
- SQL Server Database background (SQL Server 2016 and above)
- Experience in designing and developing ETL data pipelines (SSIS)
- Data warehouse and data modelling knowledge and a thorough understanding of logical modelling concepts
- Solid experience of SSRS reporting and data visualisation tools (SSRS, Power BI), Power BI Admin experience.
- Proven experience with .net Framework and source control systems (Git)
- Career progression
- Flexible working
- + Many more great benefits
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check