Do you want to work a company that has amazing growth opportunity and is constantly growing. Not to mention they are an award winning company who was voted Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies! If this is a company you would want to work for see more below.
Job Title: Azure Technical Architect and ML Engineer Manager
Location: Southeast Remote Role
Travel: This is a customer facing role and the ability to travel is necessary
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading large-scale development and operational deployment of Data and ML applications on Azure for business usage
- Leading critical decision making for architecting and designing these applications around technologies, tools, algorithms, libraries, frameworks, deployment infrastructures on Azure Cloud
- Design and package deployments of data engineering pipelines and machine learning models on Azure, for production environments working very closely with data scientists and data engineers.
- Optimize data engineering pipeline performance and model performance and calibrate on appropriate combination of Azure infrastructure and Azure ML tools and services
- Using experimentation code developed by Data Scientists as a basis, design and code production ready high-quality scalable application code for operational deployment.
- Design and Implement containerized deployments of ML models and data products to Azure edge infrastructures
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of building and deploying production applications for data products and embedded Deep Learning and Machine Learning models
- Must have experience of deploying containerized models and ML pipelines using Docker, Kubernetes or equivalent technologies on Azure
- Experience using tools like Databricks MLFlow for designing and managing end-to-end machine learning lifecycle for tracking experiments, packaging ML code and deploying models from various ML libraries to model serving and inference platforms
- Strong programming skills with one of the following Python, Scala (and Spark), R, Java, C/C++ on Azure
- A deep understanding of software engineering and software architecture principles for building and deploying large-scale business critical applications.
If this position is something you can see yourself doing please reach out to Mikala at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 704-422-8239