Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Developer- Santa Maria, CA
You will be a D365 Technical Analyst/Developer with X++ skills helping the organisation take the next best steps while keeping an open and seamless dialogue with all departments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#, X++, and SQL code
- Work with key stakeholders and end-users to effectively determine needs, define business requirements / expand the functionality and usage of D365 F&O
- Test all unique customization before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance.
- Present technical specifications, documentation, diagrams, and flow charts.
- Optimize the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval.
- Identify problems, supply solutions, determine If corrections are the most efficient options.
- Follow strict company guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in roll out of all adjustments and implementations.
- 3 + years of technical functional analysis in AX2012 Finance & Operations and 2 years of experience in D365 F&O with emphasis on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project module Fixed Assets, Reporting (SSRS, Management Reporter)Highly proficient in Dynamics AX development and customization, X++, and AIF
- 3+ years expertise with MS Dynamics collaboration portal Lifecycle Services(LCS
- Ability to troubleshoot existing and create new reports using SSRS
- Manufacturing industry knowledge
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact Hannah Zobel at 347-501-6177 or send an email to email@example.com.
Contact Hannah Zobel at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-501-6177
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6177. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.