A well-known British retailer are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer to join their growing team in London. Please note that you will be required to spend 2-3 days per week working from their Central London office (near Kings Cross), and can spend the remaining time working from home.
This is a varied role, comprising of both back-end and front-end development, so would be well-suited to an all-round BI Developer who is looking to take the next step in their career with a truly data-driven organisation.
You will be responsible for the ongoing development of their data warehouses both on-premise and on-Azure, and will have the opportunity to work with Azure components such as Azure Data Factory, Data Lake and Synapse Analytics. You will also be responsible for developing their self-serve Power BI reports used across the organisation, and should be well-versed in tabular model development and DAX.
More generally, you will ensure that all data and analytical services are developed in a truly innovative, reliable and secure way, to improved the overall performance of the business and ensure that data is accessible and readily-available all the time. It's a really exciting time to join the team as they go through a transformation programme aimed at further leveraging the value in their data to inform business-wide decision making and gain a competitive advantage.
- Strong SQL database and data warehouse development experience
- Strong development experience across the BI Stack: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Specifically SSAS Tabular model development
- Strong Power BI reporting experience including use of DAX
- Knowledge of Azure components: Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Azure SQL and Synapse)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Salary of up to £65,000 depending upon experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
Interviews are taking place shortly, so please apply ASAP to be considered.