Senior BI Developer - London
Are you an experienced database developer who is looking for a new exciting opportunity?
My client is a luxury retail clothing company that has been around for over 30 years! They are looking for passionate, ambitious data-driven technologists to join their team.
Accurate data is at the heart of their commercial operations meaning they are looking for a skilled Senior BI Developer who can ensure that all reporting and analytical services are developed in a secure, reliable, and innovative way.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to work amongst like-minded individuals as part of a supportive data team then apply now!
Your responsibilities will be to :
- Develop and maintain Business Intelligence solutions that meet the evolving business growth.
- Develop and maintain the self-service reporting solution using SSAS Tabular models and Power BI
- Develop and maintain the ETL and Data Warehouse
- Work closely with business analysts to understand and refine business requirements
- Liaise with the Business Analysis, DBA, IT infrastructure, and IT Applications teams
- 5+ years experience as a BI developer using SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud BI technology (Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Synapse, and Azure SQL)
- Experienced in Tabular model development, DAX, and Power BI
- Strong experience using Visual studio and facilitating source control software
- Experience in performance tuning and optimizing T-SQL, indexing, and Store Procedures
- Technical knowledge of SQL technologies and processes for the maintenance and monitoring of databases and SQL server
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- MS Dynamic AX experience
- Retail industry experience
- Base Salary - up to £65,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group