Backend .NET & Azure Developer - Remote/Helsinki/Kotka, Finland - Up to 5500€
About The Company
This client is a Nordic SaaS company with around 30 people. Their mission is to make buildings healthy for people, businesses, and the environment. Their products are designed to help customers reduce costs, save energy, cut CO2 emissions, increase property lifetime value and ensure the best possible living and working conditions.
Your role will be to join the team that helps large real estate owners, developers and operators to lower their environmental impact, to reduce costs and to increase property lifetime value with their machine learning IoT cloud application. Your role can be done 100% remotely!
You will be responsible for creating and implementing new components and features for this state of the art product. On top of this, you will be joining the development for any new products.
They are looking for developers with most of these things:
- 3+ years C#.NET experience.
- Professional experience with relational and no-relational databases.
- Professional experience implementing cloud-native services (Preferably with Azure).
- Professional experience designing robust and scalable APIs.
- Experience using container technologies.
- Experience with DevOps tools (Preferably Azure DevOps).
- Extensive health care.
- Motivated and friendly colleagues.
- Mandatory use of work time for personal development.
- Stock options.
- Company-sponsored courses and paid study leave.
- Optional remote work.
- And more!
Due to the competitive nature of this vacancy, interested candidates should apply to this advert ASAP, or get in touch with myself using the details below.
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: +358 9 42452357 (10:00 - 19:30 EET) Mon-Fri
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are. For further .NET job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Thomas Cotton on +358 9 4245 2357 for a completely confidential phone call.