Join the team building the new generation of distributed NoSQL database: Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS).
The client provides their service in numerous locations around the globe and supports multiple cloud providers. Our platform is managing hundreds of nodes for known logos around the world, complying with challenging requirements with regards to performance, availability, resiliency, security, and disaster recovery.
We are seeking an experienced Software Automation(Python) Team Lead to join our rapidly growing team and help us build a top-notch platform for a top-notch database. You will get a chance to work with some of the smartest engineers in a company that is open-source driven and fully remote and distributed.
- Manage a global team of automation engineers
- Provide technical leadership in the form of mentoring and knowledge sharing with team members
- Conduct code reviews and participate in on-going production support
- Manage the delivery of the project releases in multiple environments
- Hands-on work in design, creation, testing, and maintenance of automation frameworks and product tests.
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale automation infrastructure
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other Team Leaders to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process
- At least 5 years experience as an automation software engineer/team leader.
- Proven record of leadership of automation/testing teams, including coordination of team members and successful delivery of projects
- Team Player with an ability to work independently and strong communication skills
- Experienced working in collaborative virtual teams (Slack chat, Zoom conferencing, Google G Suite applications or equivalent)
- Deep level understanding of Linux and related applications and utilities.
- Experience using public source code repositories (Github, Gitlab)
- English- Fluent
- Experience with testing of modern distributed systems (Databases, Storage, File Systems, etc.)
- Experience with a modern developer and devops environments, tools, and practices (Docker, Kubernetes, blue/green deployments, database migrations, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) solutions
- Experience working in a remote position
- Experience in Open Source development
- Experience with modern public cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org