Data Engineer, Copenhagen, up to 75,000 pm
Are you my clients new senior Data Platform Engineer? My client is looking for someone with a strong analytical mind-set and skills, who can develop and lead data solutions for their clients.
My client is a small boutique consultancy, with 10+ people, working with the biggest corporates in the Nordics. They have strong capabilities within big data and together with their clients on building novelty; particularly in IoT and AI.
Ideally, you are an experienced Data Engineer who can lead big data projects together with skilled team members. The position is based in Copenhagen, where you will be part of a team of dedicated senior data engineers and data scientists. As a senior specialist, you will be working on critical projects together with the most strategically important clients. You will also be a critical member of the my clients team, and given the size of the company, you will play a central role in growing the company over the coming years.
Needed Experience & Skills
- At least five years of hands-on experience with the big cloud vendors - AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud - and it's services
- Proficiency coding in Python, R and .Net
- Experience with Kafka, Automation, DevOps
- Experienced organising, aggregating, querying and analysing large data sets
- Communication is essential; must be able to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights.
- Outstanding team player.
- Independent and able to manage and prioritise workload.
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change.
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or above in mathematics, information systems, statistics, computer science, or related disciplines.
What My Client Can Offer
You will work for a small and agile company with several senior team members. Moreover, you will work in a company relatively newly established, and as such, have the opportunity to have a major impact on the growth of the company. In this context, they offer both competitive wages and bonus schemes to the relevant profiles.
Interested? Give Eddie a call on 0044 191 338 7671 or send an email to email@example.com for more details!