Business Analyst - Remote - 6 month FTC
Are you a talented Business Analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
This role is fully remote, perfect for anyone who enjoys working from home
You will be working as part of a multinational financial services corporation that are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
With over 35 years experience in their industry and a place on the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For 2020 list, you would have the opportunity to work amongst the best within a successful and driven company.
With a focus on helping businesses worldwide, my client is looking for ambitious engineers who are eager to make a difference.
You will be required to:
- Work with architects, business analysts, developers, project managers and business SMEs
- Support the development of operational reporting, business intelligence and data integration solutions
- Have and maintain a deep understanding of current and new business needs and be able to translate these into requirements to shape the data solutions.
- Have a passion for data and a good understanding of the technical possibilities, the data analyst will be a champion for data solutions across the business
- Advanced Power BI knowledge and ability to deliver reporting using this tool
- Basic knowledge of and ability to build and manage Power Apps for use in BI reporting
- Intermediate understanding of T-SQL and SQL Server and ability to build SQL queries that combines tables via joins and add selection criteria
- Intermediate to advanced DAX skills and ability to apply these both via Power BI reporting and directly in the analysis model
- Strong team skills
- Flexible Working - you have the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Focused on supporting their communities
- Inclusive and diverse workforce with a strong emphasis on well being
- Collaborative, 'got your back' culture and community
- Base Salary - up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working - this role is fully remote
- Pension contributions
- Birthday Day Off
- Plus much more
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group