Data Engineer, Copenhagen
Are you my clients new Senior Data Engineer developing manufacturing insights for customers?
My client is looking for someone with a strong technical foundation to work with large manufacturer's where you can create value based on digital insights and digital twin engineering architectural expertise in an IoT environment for customers.
This is a key role in enhancing the IoT data to secure development and operations of data flow within their customers manufacturing and supply chain area!
You will be part of setting up intelligent edges for data extraction and workload execution near production/operation for manufacturing clients where the need for designing cloud-based analytics solutions and applications with a focus on our clients Supply Chain organizations.
You will work with a dedicated team of senior data engineers, data scientists, and consultants. Given the size of the company, you will play a central role in growing the company in the coming years.
A mindset of moving any data to quality data stage would be needed!
My client is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, but we are willing to be flexible with your location if it means securing the right talent.
My client is seeking a dedicated, proactive, and highly motivated Senior Data Engineer player with strong technical skills and a solid analytical understanding and experience within IoT engineering with expertise in digital twins or digital threads in manufacturing.
If you have skills in some of the following this would be a massive plus:
* Having experience working in the manufacturing industry, or in an IoT engineering space (production, pharma, etc.)
* Strong understanding of Architecting Azure Machine Learning solutions, particularly Azure Digital Twin.
* Experience working with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
* Created and engineered successful POC's directly for clients. My client needs someone skilled enough to design the model, code a functional POC and directly interact with the end client to prove their approach. To move it into enterprise setup in the longer perspective when value has been established.
* Provide the right tools for an accurate data extraction from machines and sensors, for data preparation, analysis, and visualization!
* Working with IoT data platforms to accelerate and ease the implementation of IoT data products.
* Being able to work with product teams to build string value cases on IoT data that drive productivity in manufacturing operations, to simulation.
* Build data engineering, management, and analytics capabilities in customers manufacturing and supply chain organisation.
* Strong Experience in Python/Java/Scala/C#
* Experience working with distributed systems and multithreaded applications.
* Work on projects and develop solutions that would be of high impact to various areas.
My client is a small and agile company with several senior team members. Moreover, you will work for a company relatively newly established and can thus have major impact on the growth of the company.
Interested in hearing more? Call Eddie on 0045 88 74 11 02 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV!