(Audio Visual) PMO Procurement Lead
I am working with a leading consultancy with a requirement for a PMO Procurement Lead for an initial 6-month contract within the UK - there is further opportunity for this to become a permanent opportunity after the initial contract.
Role and Responsibilities
- Owns and delivers the programme procurement strategy within the PMO.
- Evaluates and improves procurement/sourcing model for the client's AV deployment programme ensuring maximum benefits are achieved in terms of VAT / other taxes
- Oversees and supervises (where tasks or authority is delegated) all procurement activities worldwide, including robust planning (at regional, country and office levels) ensuring absolute alignment with the overall deployment programme plan
- Owns and conducts OEM pricing negotiations and agreement of terms
- Manages and tracks every stage of the procurement lifecycle and supply chain, proactively notifying/escalating to the PMO Lead of any obstacles potentially impacting efficient delivery of the overall programme plan
- Tracks chases and coordinates all deliveries to specific global locations (factories and hubs) 'just in time' in readiness for deployment of projects
- Institutes policies and procedures for benchmarking and reporting key procurement metrics, including supplier and pricing ratings for client audit purposes
- Performs detailed cost analysis of all AV hardware, equipment, systems and solutions being acquired for the programme.
- Creates policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation of procurement issues
- Robust management of all procurement documentation
Contract: 6 months
Location: Remote - UK based.
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is happy to consider all professionals within the UK.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted by email at email@example.com
I can also offer £250 in high street / online vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this contract
#Azure #DevOps #Engineer #London #SouthLondon #NorthLondon #EastLondon #WestLondon #Essex #Cloud #Maintenance #Support #Microsoft #Consultant #SolutionArchitect #Freelance #Contact #Contractor #SalarySurvey #NigelFrank #NFI