London and Birmingham
My client is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their global company. My client brings true digital transformation to the global shipping industry by creating and bringing market technology for the seafaring industry that enhances the way shipping professionals work. You will be part of a dynamic and fast paced delivery team as well as collaborating with the operations and development teams.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits including: 25 days holiday per annum (in addition to UK bank holidays), An additional day off on your birthday, Option to buy and sell an extra 5 days holiday and an Exceptional pension scheme.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience as a DevOps engineer working on automation tasks and automated testing.
- Knowledge of build and deployment mechanisms and continuous delivery methods.
- Excellent hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure Pipelines.
- Experience in building monitoring dashboards using Grafana.
- Good understanding of Azure security controls, capabilities, and best practices.
- Excellent working knowledge of Terraform and PowerShell.
- Experience in engineering and automation of container orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge in setup and supporting Kubernetes environments using Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Understanding of the OWASP Top 10 principles.
Role & Responsibilities
- Primary contact for DevOps work streams, policies, best practices, and technologies.
- Work within a delivery team taking responsibility of building and supporting their Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Introduce best practices for monitoring and alerting cloud systems.
- Monitor and improve the security posture of the environments via Azure Security Centre.
- Create, improve, and maintain infrastructure deployment pipelines written in Terraform & PowerShell.
- Optimise the usage of Azure resources.
- Collaborate with the operations and development teams to plan and execute system changes e.g. security and audit controls.
Interviews are happening as we speak so don't delay in applying. To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to Jessica Elliott firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02033199595