A leading cloud consultancy are expanding their Microsoft practice in response to huge client demand for Azure infrastructure projects and are seeking skilled Azure infrastructure consultants to join their team.
You will be skilled and experienced infrastructure engineer with extensive experience of designing and implementing Azure based solutions. You will have a wide range of experience within Azure technologies focused on IaaS (Including networking, security, ARM templates and Azure AD).
You will be working as part of a smaller team within a larger Microsoft practice responsible for end to end projects for a range of clients. Clients are based across the UK and you work and delivering projects will be done mostly remote with 2 to 3 days on site initially for client/project discovery workshops.
Role & Responsibilities
- IaaS solutions design and implementation using Azure technologies
- Client interaction including requirements gathering, discovery workshops, hand over.
- Internal development including self development/certification and developing junior team members
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in designing and implementing Azure solutions including Azure AD, ARM Templates, Powershell scripting, Azure security and auditing
- Strong client-facing skills, ideally gained in a consulting role
- Experience in any of the following is highly desirable ; CI/CD, Kubernetes, containers, serverless, PaaS
- Starting Salary of up to 85K depending on skills and experience
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank holiday.
For this and other exciting roles in Azure contact Caitlyn Wade from Nigel Frank using the details below.
Nigel Frank are the global leaders in Microsoft Technology Recruitment offering more vacancies than any other agency. We work with the UK leading Partners and End-users to offer exciting opportunities within the Azure market for all levels of experience.