On behalf of our client we are looking for a Senior FullStack .Net Developer to join an exciting company with a staff of approximately 80, including more than 50 software engineers, our client designs, develops and delivers software and system solutions to customers all over the globe.
What you'll be doing:
- On a daily basis you will work with product specialists and architects to turn customer requirements into finished solutions.
- You will collaborate with UX designers and Front-End specialists to deliver products with unified interaction- and visual design.
- You will develop and take responsibility for specific domains and cooperate with other domain experts to jointly produce the best solution for both the costumer and product.
You will possess at lest some of the following qualities:
- Experience with cross-platform development in general is a big plus (including .NET Core/.NET Standard, Mono/Xamarin, Qt, etc.)
- Experience with unmanaged code (C/C++) and interoperability between managed/unmanaged code is relevant but not a requirement
- Experience with communication solutions (IO, serial communication, radio networks)
- Experience with hardware integration (sensors, drivers)
- Experience with protocols (communication, interface)
- Experience with web technologies is a lower priority than the above (but still relevant)
- University/college degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relative experience
- Experience with source code version control systems such as Git and TFS, as well as DevOps building blocks, is a big plus
what you'll get:
- Flexible working hours
- Have drones, large and super small spy ones
- Social meetings on Fridays with "bolle" and Waffles
- Meet up for all the consultants every month
- Dinner in Oslo every second month
- Free yearly newspaper subscription
For more information please contact Paige Ryder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.