Azure Solutions Architect-Chicago, IL-$165k
A global consulting firm named to the 2021 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For is looking for an Azure Solutions Architect to join their growing team!
**Must be located in the Chicago / Dallas / Philadelphia / Atlanta area**
Our client promises to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
What You Can Expect:
- The Solution Architect will partner with clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions.
- They will have a solid understanding of their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry.
- Clearly articulate the value drivers of our business and are responsible for developing opportunities both at existing clients and new clients.
- Responsible for job economics and for ensuring seamless project management.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You participate in the initiation and development of new products and services.
- You enjoy participating in engagement sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing clients.
- You are passionate about delivering client satisfaction and demonstrating a growing level of industry and product competency and are able to articulate their value to your clients.
- You understand the business environment and potential client base for your solution and industry.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Strong understanding of modern application architecture including technologies and paradigms such as containerization, serverless, and service-oriented architectures
- Strong understanding of integration architecture practices to incorporate the disparate systems leveraged by cloud workloads
- Strong understanding of modern data storage and retrieval systems
- Strong understanding of cloud networking architectures
- Proficiency in architecture diagramming
- Proficiency in Automation and Orchestration within single-cloud, multi-cloud, or hybrid environments
- Proficiency in operations necessary to maintain a well-functioning and healthy cloud environment
- Proficiency in capacity planning, budget impact analysis, and compliance reporting
- Command of Cloud Governance principals to align an architecture with the business's desired outcomes
- Experience using the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
- Experience using Terraform to define and provision infrastructure and landing zones
- Experience using the suite of Azure services including but not limited to: Azure Portal, Azure Policy Management, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Resource Manager, AKS
- Experience using Azure Migrate and/or Movere; Movere certification ideal
- Strong understanding of application modernization approaches leveraging microservices and containerization assessment, design and container-based
If this sounds like you, please reach out to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org!