Azure Solutions Architect
Summary: The Azure Solutions Architect will plan, analyze, design, test, and deploy enterprise-scale Microsoft Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS solutions. The Azure Solutions Architect will act as the technical subject matter expert on both cloud and on-premises infrastructure systems, applying technical expertise and business accumen in Microsoft cloud offerings to promote innovative solutions both internally and with clients.
- Ability to communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of business stakeholders effectively and comprehensibly
- A minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- A minimum of 3+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability (all "capabilities" of a system)
- Expert-level skills in defining, designing and developing distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform /hybrid clouds such as Microsoft Azure
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using (Azure) IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Strong understanding of multi-region environments and global connectivity requirements
- Managed the end-to-end life-cycles of a project in solution architect capacity
- Extensive experience in financial management, solution plan development and product cost estimation
- Leadership capabilities and proven ability to manage difficult stakeholders
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Octopus, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Experience with Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Delivered projects or initiatives using SAFe Agile
- Extensive experience in project and/or product management
- Experience with Azure Resource Manager, Resource Groups, Virtual Networks, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Blob Storage, PowerShell DSC, Azure Automation, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Site Recovery
- Experience with Azure Governance and Best Practices (Role Based Access Control, Networking Architectures, Cost Management controls, etc.)
- Experience in architecting mobile applications
** Solution Architecture Certifications highly desirable (AZ-300)
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
- Access to the latest emerging technologies
Please email email@example.com for consideration
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.