Position available: PHP Developer
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria/Remote
Reference - 020621-SMPHPA
An exciting opportunity for an experienced PHP developer has just opened up to join a team of hard-working, dedicated IT professionals with one of our top clients in the lucrative field of Online Advertising. With well over 10 years of experience and boasting offices in Tallinn, Barcelona and Sofia this is the chance to join a successful company with a stellar reputation and an opportunity you don't want to miss out on.
The successful candidate will be a well rounded IT professional with skills in a range of programming languages, frameworks, and an understanding of scalable web services and/or applications with a fluency in English as a mandatory requirement. If successful you will become a part of the team and have access to the latest technology, our cool, pet-friendly office in the city centre, health insurance, team building events and e-learning platforms to further your development.
This company really takes care of you both personally and professionally. Read on for more info
Your day to day roles and responsibilities will include:
- Use your knowledge and experience with a range of coding/programming languages to developing ad servers, real-time bidding and event handling systems
- Writing server-side web application logic
- Developing back-end components, connecting the application with other web services
- Supporting the front-end developers by integrating your work with the application.
- Мaintain and evolve existing services and products.
In order to perform your role you will need a range of key skills including:
- Proficiency in PHP or other OOP language
- Familiarity with Python or any other scripting language and experience working with Bash scripting
- Understanding of scalable web services and/or applications
- Ability to work with a Linux-based system (Debian, Ubuntu, etc.)
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number as the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org