Ever found yourself watching a sporting event and struggled to keep pace with the ball?
Have you ever wondered if there is a solution that doesn't involve glasses?
Well, you may be interested in what this company is doing! They are developing complex systems marrying hardware and cutting edge software to solve the issue of ball-tracking in sports!
Ok, so maybe you don't struggle to see the ball, what then?
That's perfectly fine! If you've got 20-20 vision and are only really looking for complex technical challenges and greenfield development then this is definitely going to catch your attention!
70% greenfield development, ownership over your products, cutting edge frameworks and a great chance to define their architecture moving forward - all combining to make a superb chance to take your career to that next level!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will take an active role in defining high level architectures, technological innovation and work towards increasing the global foothold of the company's main product
- You will work in a cross-functional team and manage product development and deployments to ensure the product runs smoothly for its millions of users
- Above all else, your work will directly influence the scope of servers, networks, and users of a market leading, global SportTech platform
Skills & Qualifications
- Prior knowledge of DevOps methodologies, and experience of working within environments carrying out CI/CD is super valuable! As the platform scales up automation is going to be an essential requirement
- Previous experience of developing within a cloud-native space is super beneficial; an understanding of serverless development, architecture and deployments will lead to great successes in this role
- Highly competitive salary model with a terrific bonus/incentive structure
- 5,000 SEK Friskvård (gym / similar stuff), ITP Pension, health insurance, hardware allowance
- Opportunities to travel globally! As the product expands into more sport markets, and more national markets, their will be chances to travel globally and establish the product in brand new markets