Position available: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Reference - 010621-SMSSEP
Senior Software Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for the right Software engineer to come on board with our client who are at the top of the field in Specialised payments platforms. Along with a team of specialized IT professionals you'll help with projects aimed at enabling business and consumers to seamlessly connect and transact through payment processing, digital wallet and online cash solutions.
With well over 20 years of experience in the field not only is our client well established, they are still growing and boast over 3000 employees in over 10 locations around the world making this an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and work for one of the global giants in finance
The right candidate will be hard-working, self-motivated and able to prioritise their workload to meet deadlines consistently and effectively and have no problem transitioning into a team of dedicated IT professionals and assisting in a senior capacity on projects
***PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE EU***
Your day to day roles will vary but the main ones will include:
- Research, design and write new software programs/computer operating systems
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
- Analysing user requirements, writing and testing code to fulfil these requirements and communicating necessary updates with any programmers involved in the project
- Create technical specifications and write operational documentation with technical authors
- Evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work
- Possess the ability to work both in a team and alone with regards to projects and communicating with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- Show an ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly and an awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of computer systems and technologies, demonstrating technical competency in your work
- A vast knowledge of the programming languages Java and Python - you should also be able to show an understanding of other languages
- Show thoroughness and attention to detail and the ability to provide a logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
In return for your skills and dedication to the role our client will offer you (on top of their generous base salary):
- A personalized onboarding program with dedication to your personal development at the forefront
- A clearly defined career ladder, with multiple paths and opportunities for growth
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, business and technical training programs)
- A job you will love to come to each day in a chilled out, fun environment
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with your CV attached, the role you're applying for and the reference number in the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.