Data Engineer - Bristol & Remote
My client is a multi-award winning company, looking for a BI Developer to join their small team. This is a really good opportunity to work with a growing company, as BI is the most exciting growth area of the business currently.
Data Warehouse Development
- Design & planning of the data warehouse
- ETL development - testing & deployment
- Monitor data warehouse performance and respond to errors
- Manage data security & permissions
- Complete reporting requests from business users & management, including requirement gathering, development, testing/verification & deployment
- Work with datasets in the data warehouse to both meet operational reporting needs, and shine a light on business performance and actionable insights
- Assist with integration of information systems including ERPs, CRMs, financial systems & HR systems
- Identify sources of master data and help design best practice integration workflows
- Maintain documentation of business processes & integration's
- Azure Data Factory
- ETL Development
- Data Warehousing
- Power BI
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary ranges from £35,000 to £45,000 (depending on the level of your skill-set)
- Life Assurance
- Bupa Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Vision Care - Money towards eye tests and glasses
- Hybrid - 2/3 days in the office a week, the rest remote working.
- 2 Stage Interview Process (moving quickly)
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.