Position available: Quality Analyst
Salary: ZL. 12k per month
Do you have experience with software development? Do you enjoy a challenge and taking charge of projects? Do you enjoy picking up new skills as well as using your experience to get the job done to the highest level?
Well we may have the perfect opportunity for you working with our client who specialise in AI. It's no secret that the world is digital now and one of the biggest negatives of that is many companies who rely on technology lose that human touch. Our client prides themselves on offering the best of both worlds, creating a digital experience that feels like you're interacting with a person - somebody who understands what the customer needs but will always be there no matter the time of day or how many times you've used that service that day.
The successful candidate will need to exhibit great attention to detail, be a team player working heavily with the software development team to identify and resolve any technical issues before products make it to market and be able to work to strict deadlines. If this sounds like you then read on for more information.
Key roles and responsibilities:
This role will require you to not only work as part of a team but independently with a diverse range of roles and responsibilities including:
- Writing and executing test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues
- Conducting exploratory testing and checking consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Providing daily status reports and giving valuable insight into high-level test scenarios and challenging the integrity of systems throughout the software development lifecycle
- Ultimately you are a vital part of the software development team ensuring the end user gets the best experience possible by considering all of the problems they may have before they have the chance to buy
In order to fulfil your duties you will need wide range of key technical and interpersonal skills including:
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of software testing, its main concepts/processes and the ability to communicate this clearly to members of the software development team
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to examine bug reports and prioritize necessary tests
- Time management and Project organisational skills are vital to this role
- Experience with coding, basic SQL knowledge, XML, web development skills and a comprehensive knowledge of defect tracking tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Quality Analyst to further their knowledge and increase their skill set in the developing world of AI technology
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email with the role you're applying for and the reference number as the subject (please see top of the page) - firstname.lastname@example.org