D365 F&O Technical Architect - Remote
A top Microsoft Gold Partner is actively looking to bring on a D365FO Technical Architect. This company currently has significant new business opportunities which can create new challenges on the horizon for you. You will have the ability for personal and professional growth and join a team of highly talented individuals.
- Strong technical skills in Dynamics ERP systems
- Azure Data Factory experience is a plus but not required
- Prior consulting experience required
- Retail/manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- 8+ years of experience with Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
- 2 implementation projects where 20-30% customization is done
- Good to have knowledge in migration of AX2009 or AX2012 to D365 F&O
- D365 for Finance and Operations Azure hosting environment management
- Strong knowledge of X++ and C# for customization
This company's hiring process moves very quickly! They are growing and looking to bring on an individual ASAP!
For all inquiries please contact:
Telephone : (267)940-6522
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 267-940-6522
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267-940-6522; Please ask for David Vacianna, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!