Nigel Frank International have partnered with a Microsoft Global Modern Workplace partner who are going through a huge growth phase resulting in the need of an experienced IT Support Engineer.
They're an award winning organisation with a number of projects in the pipeline, it's an exciting time to be joining their fast-paced IT environment.
If you are a experienced, confident and self-motivated individual that is looking for a challenge to grow your skillset and you have the ability to work under pressure with a can-do attitude to IT Support, this role is the one for you.
Excellent Salary and benefits
25-35k Dependent on Experience + Private Healthcare.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Client and Staff helpdesk functions including logging/handling calls.
- Develop, maintain, support and optimise key functional areas (O365, DHCP, DNS, VPN, TCP)
- Able to support 1st line and 2nd line
- Monitor system and application performance.
- Investigate issues and respond to clients within SLA's
- Assist with contracted client technical issues.
- Communicate with internal colleagues as well as external clients
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications. (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Good Understanding of Networking, security and VPN's (TCP, LAN / WAN, DHCP, DNS,)
- Understanding around Firewalls, Switches and routers.
- Strong client facing skills
- Manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently
- Experience in architecting Azure infrastructure solutions
- Experience with Microsoft 365 MW, O365, Azure AD, Intune.
- Understanding of VMwareEX, Powershell, Exchange, ITIL. (Training provided)
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career who wants to expand their skill set and grow in the world of IT
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7620 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/caitlyn-wade-72b0271b5/