Dynamics AX/365 F&O Junior Developer - NY, NY
I am currently representing a Food & Bev end-user searching for a D365 F&O Junior Developer. This company is willing to train in X++ for someone with functional AX and Java skills.
This role is for a small team in a family-owned company with a lot of room for career growth after the implementation. The job includes 3 days onsite and 2 days remote. They are offering a salary based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities post training:
- Develop and maintain all integration (API, Odata connections, EDI, Flat files) between all business applications from Dynamics stand point.
- Develop, custom D365 application components based on user requirements when appropriate using .NET, X++, C# or other object-oriented programming language.
- Author and present functional and technical design documents that translate business requirements into workable functionality.
- Provide technical and functional knowledge of development of technologies, LCS and Azure Dev Ops.
- Work with functional team to design, test and implement customization
- 1-3 years of Dynamics AX / 365 F&O experience
- Development skills in Java
- X++ knowledge is a plus
- SSRS reporting experience
- Azure experience a plus.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes.
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact Hannah Zobel at 347-501-6177 or send an email to email@example.com.
Contact Hannah Zobel at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-501-6177
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6177. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.