Looking for a DevOps Engineer to Join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. My Client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. My Client is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Role & Responsibilities
- You'll undertake cross-functional engineering projects, working in small teams with other engineers in different knowledge spheres, building supportable, sustainable and reliable services
- You'll work with great engineers - at the end of the day it's all about people. They have a team of great engineers who work together in a community and help each other to deliver and develop as professionals. We work on large scale, technically challenging projects
- You'll help us achieve our vision - the chance to make a real difference at the heart of the digital transformation within the UK Public Sector
- You'll get opportunities to develop and progress - working on large scale, technically challenging projects. You will be constantly learning through modern learning environments. You will have the opportunity to attend conferences, support tech meetups, take part in hackathons, gain industry recognised certification and much, much more...
Skills & Qualifications
- Appetite for learning new technologies
- Experience debugging complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
- Good communication skills both in written and verbal format with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Extremely sound knowledge of GNU/Linux.
- Experience of building infrastructure in AWS using Terraform
- AWS certification (SysOps/Developer/Architect) - preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of setting up and using configuration management tooling - Puppet preferred.
- Reasonable fluency in at least one of: Ruby, Go, Python
- Strong Understanding of CI environments and how they facilitate the automation process with other orchestration tools.
- Ability to converse with both internal and external stakeholders, holding the appropriate level of conversation at all times
- Base Salary
- 25 days holiday (option to purchase a further 10)
- Gross Income Protection Insurance - 50% of salary
- Life Insurance - 2 x salary
- Private Medical (at A6 grading and above)
- 5% Bonus (at A8 grading and above)
- Contributory Pension 4% employee / 6% employer
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.