I am working with an exciting client who are expanding and looking for a Data Platform Consultant to join their team as soon as possible. By joining this exciting team you will have a fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of Technology, with access to the best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Architecture, design, development and delivery of an enterprise grade Business Intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Data Platform.
- Working on high profile projects with well-known clients across various sectors
- Helping clients realise the potential of Data Science, Machine Learning, and scaled processing within Microsoft Azure
- Mentoring of more junior team members and supporting their personal development
- Taking ownership for the delivery of core solution components
- Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology - achieving & maintaining Microsoft certification
- Working directly with clients to understand requirements and presenting solutions to customer sponsors
- Influencing and supporting project delivery through involvement in project/sprint planning and QA
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong background of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods with the ability to adapt and tailor based on requirements
- Understanding of software engineering tools and concepts
- Working with modern data platforms (MPP architectures)
- Data Factory, Data Lake, Databricks
- Synapse Analytics
- Cosmos DB
- Azure SQL
- Azure Analysis services
This is a superb opportunity for you to be in a rewarding role offering ongoing training. All Microsoft certifications will be paid for and your dedication will be recognised by offering you a strong career path. You will be encouraged to cross-train and develop your skills around different Microsoft technologies, which will help on career growth and personal development, including professional technology training and management training.
My client really understands the importance of work life balance which is why they offer a range of flexible working arrangements which include WFH / Flexible working.
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.