Associate Director, Security Solution Architecture - Plymouth Meeting, PA
Under broad guidance, assists with the development and implementation of an enterprise architecture which supports future company's systems, products and platforms and that satisfies business product strategy.
- Gaining deep understanding of the company's secure business requirements, develop security architecture and integrate into company longer term platform strategy.
- Conducting proof of concept as needed to solve complex security problem, recommending security technology selection, proposing and architecting new security solution.
- Leading a team of security architects, serving as solution architect for information security projects:
-Creating solution prototype
-Producing high level and detailed level solution design artifacts, working closely with other project members to ensure successful project implementation.
-Supporting project management
- Providing expertise, knowledge sharing, mentoring to project team engineers as needed.
- Responsible for translating the technical design and vision for the information security projects to development team and other architects and engineers, managing architectural concerns to ensure more productive and effective team work.
- Fostering secure software development best practice
- Keeping up to date with technology changes and identifies opportunities for implementation in future systems
- Obtaining knowledge of current state and target state architecture and proposing strategy for technical direction around information security in company enterprise environment.
- Providing security consulting to new or existing enterprise systems, identifying security gaps and recommending tactical and strategical changes or enhancements
- Contributing to develop security architecture, frameworks, design patterns, standards, reference architectures and best practices on designated security domains.
- Provides technical assistance and problem resolution for engineering activities as requested
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested to meet overall business objectives.
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at firstname.lastname@example.org