Stockholm transport company require a Data Warehouse Specialist to take their platform to the next level.
They're looking for a skilled data passionate to help them set up and drive the next generation of Business Intelligence and Analytics platforms, allowing them to be truly data driven and create a more stable foundation for the business.
Their focus on innovative solutions are key in this development phase as they transition to cloud. They're characterised by clear dialogue and short decision paths where their ambitious employees contribute to the company's development with their specific skills and knowledge.
You will be responsible for the Data Warehouse, which includes pulling data and reports from the DW, monitoring data quality, optimising ETL pipelines and integration using the Microsoft BI stack. You'll also be an integral part of the team that drives their migration to Azure, so experience in (or a curiosity to work with) cloud is an added bonus!
Due to the strong feedback loop and collab with other teams in the business, you'll get the opportunity to really shape their data landscape, and will genuinely see the impact of your work on the wider business.
Your responsibilities as the DW Specialist include, but aren't limited to:
- Maintain and support existing solutions (SSIS, MDS)
- Collection and analysis of requirements
- Creation of DW-models
- Test and deploy solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Database optimisations
- Develop and update technical documentation
Experience required for the position:
- Have several years of experience working with Microsoft data warehouse and ETL processes, (SSIS)
- A degree in an IT related subject
- Team player and willing to work in close co-operations with the rest of the BI team
- Ambition to develop with the organization and also open for new challenges
- Strong technical background
- Used to communicate to stakeholders and business users
- Fluent in Swedish and English
They're hoping to build their team after summer so if you're interested in finding out more please apply with your up to date CV!
I am also available on +46 8-502 425 38 and email@example.com, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )