Microsoft Dynamics D365 Business Analyst- Houston, TX- up to $120k
My client is been around for over 70 years and is a global gas and oil company with 400 rigs and over 20 different countries. They are looking for Business Analyst who will work on integrations between Microsoft Field Services and Finance & Operations; Examine business processes, conduct feasibility studies, make software recommendations and assist with implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Focus expertise in core Microsoft ERP systems (Primary - Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations; Secondary - AX 2012/2009)
- Support of Supply Chain, Production, and Operations systems and processes
- Resolve day to day issues with production releases, material consumption and sales order picking & shipping processes
- Manage the implementation of the software and processes within a particular module/business area
- Discuss business requirements with managers and users
- Identify information needs not currently met by existing software or systems
- Develop strategies to improve timeliness of information and overall efficiency
- Accountable for quality, completeness, and on-time delivery of an assigned project
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Degree or related field
- 5+ years related experience in Microsoft AX2009/AX2012 and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Good understanding of existing software
- Strong business understanding in the area of specialization
This client is willing to pay relocation for non Houston residents!
Must live in Houston or relocate to Houston!
Please contact Gabriela Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-415-8993 if you are interested.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted 646-415-8993. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.