LEAD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - AZURE
Location: Eastern/Central Timezone preferred
**MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION**
The Lead Solutions Architect plays a pivotal role in driving growth opportunities and solving complex business problems for clients and key stakeholders. You will work with technologists and business experts, blending deep industry knowledge and inventive ideas with widely used internal platforms and unsurpassed technical expertise.
The person in this role will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics.
- Lead the design and deployment of the solution architecture, ensuring the appropriate expectations, principles, structures, tools and responsibilities are in place to deliver excellence, while ensuring all risks are mitigated and effectively identified/managed
- Lead and oversee the development of large solution architecture assignments, including but not limited to; design of functional architecture for multiple functions of the enterprise, design and deployment of an entire solution, etc.
- Use recognized industry architectual models and roadmaps to evaluate solutions that they are in alignment with the broader organization's mission, strategy, objectives, capability and processes
- Act as the primary liaison between the business, client community, and technical community, working with all parties to understand and solve complex problems by presenting solutions and options in a simplified manner
- Oversee the development of large solution architecture assignments to address complex business requirements, including the design of the functional architecture for multiple functions of the enterprise and design and deployment of entire solutions
- More than 10 years applied experience
- Deep knowledge of solution architecture related to multiple problem domains from a business and a technical viewpoint
- Managed the end-to-end lifecycles of a solution architecture projects (AZURE)
MS Azure Solutions Architect EXPERT Certification
Other Solution Architect certifications/Microsoft certifications a plus
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
- Access to the latest emerging technologies
- Top 10 Company
Please email email@example.com for consideration
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.