You will be working with a global leading company that is genuinely working with AR technology, working with AR technology and providing 3D graphics for leading organisations, all across the globe.
They invest a lot in their employee's learning by funding projects purely to allow practical knowledge to be gained rather than only using textbook-style certification courses. This would enable you to explore new techniques and technologies as you see fit and gain practical experience with them.
Your daily tasks would contain every phase of software development from writing, reviewing and testing the code to deploying the product. They aren't overly concerned about your current knowledge as long as you have the determination to learn.
What you'll need:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development
- The willingness to develop outside your code-base and comfort zone
- Experience with REST, version control system, unit test
- An understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A clear understanding on the technologies already used by the candidate (OOPs)
What is beneficial:
- Experience with scrum or other agile processes.
- Experience working in all layers of the application involving both front-end and back-end.
- Experience or knowledge of media industry.
- 30 vacation days
- Generous education budget
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home working on a case-by-case basis
For more information please contact Paige Ryder at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.