Lead D365 CE Developer/Solutions Architect - REMOTE
Reporting to the VP - Enterprise Application Technology, we are looking to hire a Senior D365 CRM Developer/Solutions Architect who possess the necessary skills and capabilities involving Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Enterprise integration with both internal legacy platforms and external data providers. This role is very hands-on and requires the individual to build working relationships with business counterparts and share an enthusiasm for all things Technology. This person will need to work as part of a team, as well as collaborate with others, to design, deliver, and support complex solutions.
- Collaborate with business teams in customizing, developing, integrating, extending and supporting Dynamics 365 CRM to meet their needs.
- Work with technology and design teams to support the business teams - including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement
- Monitor, configure and troubleshoot integration issues between CRM and other software systems including deployment and provisioning activities.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Perform CRM application configurations and customization
- Lead and/or participate in discovery and analysis sessions to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations. Assist with the evaluation of new technologies to integrate into CRM.
- Advocate and enforce system/data/delivery best practices
- Maintain all technical documentation on key systems and processes
- Support Agile based methodologies for CI/CD delivery
- 5 plus years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience
- Working with global and offshore teams to establish and maintain CRM technology
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM (Sales & Service) with related Financial Services
- Applications, Legacy Systems, 3rd party frameworks and tools
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions, developing & deploying business applications using Microsoft's
- Dev/Ops, development of solutions using PowerApps Component Framework (PCF)
- Azure Service Bus experience a plus
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Collaboration skills: Works effectively in cross functional team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Must comply with pre-employment screening, including background check
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics CRM market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics CRM market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on +1(347) 783-6861. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics CRM opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.