My Client has built the world's largest global network for the on-demand production of customised items. They are supporting a new wave of small businesses while promoting more sustainable production.
The software connects productions facilities across the world, with over 100 production partners in 30 countries they are reaching new consumers in a smarter and greener way. Their product connects to production facilities local to the consumer, allowing customised items to be made on-demand while keeping carbon footprints low.
What you will be doing
The world is changing more rapidly than ever before. My client recognises this and puts the speed of execution at the heart of how they operate and how they challenge each other.
UX Designers here drive the business forward with energy and pace. They solve problems rapidly, wielding data and intuition in equal measure, and finding innovative approaches to many of the complex challenges they encounter as they continue to scale our business.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Work cross-functionally with the team (product managers, operations and production leaders, product development leads) and global print partners, to design and implement best-in-class friction-less experiences across platforms (web, native) and devices (mobile, desktop)
- Be the advocate within the organisation for maintaining consistent customer experiences, design patterns, and standards across products and digital touchpoints.
- Create consistent, functional, and beautiful interfaces for users in 30 different countries, 12 languages and 13 time zones
- Be accountable for building and maintaining a consistent best-in-class usability experience
- Brainstorm, prototype, test, and iterate on new ideas
- See the positive impact of your work on our partners
- 3+ years experience with UX and/or Interaction Design
- Strong knowledge of cross-functional products
- Deep experience in implementing user interfaces from prototypes/design sketches
- Passionate about UX, UI and responsive designs
- Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, interaction design, or related field.
It is a plus if you have experience in print production!
My client is customer-obsessed and has the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable.
Everyone who joins them must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by their mission. They expect a lot as they are driven, with big goals.
Want to know more about them?
You can apply directly through this advertisement or by sending your CV to email@example.com