I'm currently working with an internationally renowned organisation who are looking to add to their Modern Workplace practice. My client are recognised not just within the UK but across the world for their second to none solutions that they provide across a range of different industries. They've been recognised as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK which has attracted some of the best talent. They are the home of some of the finest industry professionals which includes MVPs which gives successful applicants the opportunity to work alongside some of the greatest minds in their relative fields.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. My client promises to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
Role and responsibility:
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly
- Develop Processes and PowerShell Scripts to facilitate the migration of content to Office 365 / SharePoint On-Premises
- Develop components of the technical solution collaborating with Architects
- Work with the customer to understand requirements and make the appropriate recommendations, maintaining a positive relationship with them.
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Work in a cross-functional and agile team with the architects, other developers and project manager to deliver effective solutions to a range of business problems.
- Proactively keep up to date with the changing technical landscape through training and knowledge sharing.
- SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Search
- Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts preferred