MS Dynamics NAV Consultant - Home Based - £55k
I am working with a large MS Dynamics NAV end user who are looking for a NAV functional consultant to come on board and get the chance to work on their site in Manchester. They are currently expanding their team with a Dynamics NAV consultant and are very excited to gain a different Perspective on how they approach upgrades and implementations. This fantastic, home based role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work on their Business Central project, this is a brilliant career change for anyone who is looking to work to analyse project plans, lead a team of in house NAV users and advise and achieve every day to your highest potential. Within this business you will feel valued and have a big purpose within the work that you carry out.
This great new role is fully home based, with occasional travel to the office in Manchester, potentially overseas to their other sites across Europe. My client provides a unique, motivating and fun working culture and will offer certified training.
- Supporting users within NAV & Business Central implementations and upgrades
- Having the ability to understand all current business processes, requirement gathering and being able to get your clients to the end result making sure that everyone involved is aware and on board with your plans for each individual project
- Analysis and requirement gathering from your end clients to enable a smooth project is completed
- Ensuring that you build strong business relationships within your team and your clients, this will enable you to deliver projects to the highest level of customer service
- To be hands on with projects and able to work to customer deadlines
Skills & Qualifications
- Consulting - covering all aspects; including supporting your colleagues and NAV users, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training.
- Previously worked on MS Dynamics NAV version 2009 upwards (Business Central is an added bonus)
- Experience within business and process analysis
- Documenting 'as-is' and 'to-be' within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and clients - you will be the main point of contact here
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
- A starting base salary up to £55,000 (exp dependent)
- Competitive company benefits package including company pension scheme, 25 days holiday and health insurance
- Opportunities for professional development/ further training
- A strong company culture who uplift and motivate each other every day , with team incentives and events throughout the year
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Aby Dymond by phone on 020 3808 7314 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
020 3808 7314 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL/ SUPPORT/ ANALYST/ APPLICATION/ ENGLAND/ SCOTLAND/ WALES/ MANCHESTER/ LONDON/ SHEFFIELD/ LEEDS/ NEWCASTLE/ NOTTINGHAM/ BRISTOL/