Job Title- Data Engineer
Location- London/ Remote
Salary- £55,000- £60,000
You will be working for a leading financial service consultancy, working as a Data engineer on client projects. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the design of the data solution and the architecture work together efficiently. P Proactively identifying potential issues. Owning the overall design and implementation of the data solution.
Roles & Responsibilities-
- You will be working with the customer business users to ensure that the design of the solution accurately supports the customer's business requirements
- Understanding and leveraging expert knowledge of Data Engineering and Data Ops approaches and products, 3rd party technology and technology trends
- As required, adopting the role of a Data Architect to ensure that the data architecture is compatible with the overall system architecture and meets non-functional requirements
- Identifying project risks / escalating issues and feeding back information to Managing Consultants, Project Managers, and/or Senior Management
- Providing input for work breakdown and estimation.
- Under the direction of a Project/Program Manager plan, run, and manage meetings with internal and external clients and leading quality assurance reviews
- Sharing best practice experience, advice and techniques
- Database engineering
- SPARK ETL, and pipelines engineering
- SQL knowledge
- Python data skills
- Knowledge about Excel and end user data tools
- Azure knowledge
Skills and qualifications-
- Minimum 5+ years of data engineering.
- Ability to apply industry standard development approaches specifically agile continuous integration, continuous delivery through DataOps.
- Detailed Design, Coding, and Testing (Unit/CIT) of data pipelines within an existing product framework.
- Support for SIT and system test including building test data sets, Strong written and verbal English language communication skills
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, placing over 19000 professionals into their dream jobs all over the globe.
If you are looking for Permanent Roles involving Business intelligence and Data Analysis using Microsoft Azure, please contact me via- Phone: +44 (0)207 337 0804 (ext 0804) Email: email@example.com