I am looking for a Azure DevOps Engineer to be part of a very successful IT company that is not only an MS Gold Partner but also an Oracle Platform Partner and an AWS Premier Consulting Partner. This company is a fantastic place to be as an award-winning employer. Employees are the heart of their business and this is reflected in the heavy investment they have committed to employee wellbeing. As well as this, they are an equal opportunities employer who are committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
With over 20 years experience, this organisation is perfect for anyone looking to work with and learn from the best and most experienced in the industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be customer-facing and will entail liaise with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects.
- Develop innovative solutions in the cloud, deliver cloud migration projects, and support the development teams with DevOps technologies
- Document solutions (e.g. configuration and setup).
- Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskill to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
- SC clearance eligible
- Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service ( PaaS )
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates, and deployment automation
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products for example Azure AD or AD B2C
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme- contributory scheme- 5% match
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Plus much more
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.